Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Various Posts 2019 (Advt No 06/2019)
1) System Analyst- 01
2) Company Prosecutor- 05
3) Superintendent (Printing)- 01
4) Deputy Director(Examination Reforms)-01
5) Assistant Chemist- 05
No. of Posts: 13 Posts
1) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; OR B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute.
2) Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
3) Degree from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
4) Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in History/Sociology/Economics/ Political Science/Public Administration/ Geography/ Law from recognised University or equivalent.
5) Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
1) Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
2) Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
3) Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial
4) Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
5) Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
1) 35 years
2) 30 years
3) 30 years
4) 45 years
5) 30 years
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
How to Apply for the post: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 11-07-2019 up to 23:59 hrs
Official Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here