Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Other Posts 2019
1) Scientist-B (Ballistics)- 01
2) Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene)- 01
3) Drugs Inspector (Unani)- 01
4) Medical Officer (Ayurveda)- 09
5) Medical Officer (Unani)- 04
No. of Posts: 16 Posts
1) Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
2) Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Bio-chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent. Equivalent qualification(s) is: Associate-ship of Institution of chemists (AIC) offered by the institute of chemists (India), Kolkata.
3) Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Micro-biology from a recognized University. (ii) Atleast one year’s practical experience in Unani Pharmacy OR (b) Degree in Unani System of Medicine from a recognised University or a State Government or a statutory faculty, council or Board of Indian System of Medicine recognised by Central the Government / State Governments for this purpose OR (c) Diploma in Unani System of Medicine granted by a State Government or an institution recognised by the Central Government or a State Government for this purpose.
4) Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council ACT, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
5) Degree in Unani of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council ACT, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Unani
1) & 2) Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `A’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
3) Level8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group `B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial.
4) & 5) Level-10 + NPA (Revised) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Group `A’, General Duty Medical Officers of Indian System of Medicine.
1) & 2) Maximum 35 years
3) Maximum 30 years
4) & 5) Maximum 35 years
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply for the post: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 17-10-2019
Official Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here