State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of 77 Specialist Cadre Officer SCO & DGM Posts 2019
1) Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management)- 01 Post
2) Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning)- 01 Post
3) SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist)- 11 Posts
4) SME Credit Analyst (Structuring)- 04 Posts
5) SME Credit Analyst- 10 Posts
6) Credit Analyst (MMGS-III)- 30 Posts
7) Credit Analyst (MMGS-II)- 20 Posts
No. of Posts: 77 Posts
1) MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant. FRM Certification and / or CFA is preferred.
2) Graduation in any Discipline AND Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent/ PGDM (Finance) or equivalent. FRM Certificate and/or CFA is preferred.
3), 4) & 5) BE/ B Tech AND MBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA
6) & 7) CA/MBA/PGDM from recognized university/ college (2 years full time regular course in Finance)
1) & 2) Rs 41 lakh, CTC Annual Amount in Lakh (approx.)
3), 4), 5) & 6) Rs 18 lakh, CTC Annual Amount in Lakh (approx.)
7) Rs 15 lakh, CTC Annual Amount in Lakh (approx.)
1) & 2) Maximum 45 years
3), 4) & 5) Minimum 23 & Maximum 35 years
6) Minimum 25 & Maximum 35 years
7) Minimum 23 & Maximum 35 years
Selection Process: Shortlisting & Interview
How to Apply for the post: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 22-07-2019
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 12-08-2019