Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar has published a notification for the recruitment of Teacher Posts 2019
1) PGT Computer Science- 01 Post (Unreserved)
2) TGT Social Science- 01 Post (Reserved for SC)
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
1) At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognised by the Govt. of India. or B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from a recognized University or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University or B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University or ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject or ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in English.
2) Graduation with History as main subject and B.Ed in relevant subject from recognised University / Institute with at least 50% marks in aggregate or BA.B.Ed in History as Main Subject from Regional Institute of Education. CTET / STET qualified.
1) Level 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100) & Free Messing with Cadets
2) Level 07(Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400) & Free Messing with Cadets
1) Between 21 to 40 years as on 31 Oct 2019
2) Between 21 to 35 years as on 31 Oct 2019
Selection Process: Written Test, Practical & Interview
How to Apply for the post: Interested candidate may apply to the Principal, Sainik School Balachadi, Jamnagar -361230 within 21 days of publication of advertisement along with one passport size photograph, Bio-data, Self attested photocopies of Certificates / Testimonials, Demand draft of Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Balachadi payable at Jamnagar and self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 30/- Stamps. Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, Practical and interview on a date to be intimated later. No TA/DA is admissible to the Candidates called for Test / Interview.
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 12-08-2019
Official Recruitment Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here