Sahitya Akademi has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Editor & Other Posts 2019
1) Assistant Editor- 03 Posts
2) Senior Accountant- 02 Posts
3) Technical Assistant- 01 Post
4) Deputy Secretary (Sales)- 01 Post
5) Officer on Special Duty (Programme)- 01 Post
No. of Posts: 08 Posts
1) A Post Graduate degree from a recognised University in a language/literature recognised by the Akademi. Good Knowledge of Hindi/English and one or more Indian languages of the region concerned. Five years experience in editing literary and scholarly manuscripts and overseeing them through the various stages of production. Basic knowledge of computer application.
2) Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University. 5 years’ experience in accounting. Knowledge of government rules and regulations. Ability to prepare various forms of accounts. Basic knowledge of computer application.
3) Graduation or equivalent qualification. Diploma in Book Publishing. Five years experience in a printing press or a publishing house or a Govt. undertaking concerned with book publishing. Knowledge of various processes of printing and book publishing. Good knowledge of one or more languages and literature with ability to edit literary material. Basic knowledge of computer application.
4) Post Graduate degree from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification. Diploma in Sales Management. General knowledge of Indian literature and contacts with the book sellers, distributors and book selling agencies. Sound knowledge of at least one Indian language and good knowledge of English. Five years’ experience in sales management in a reputed Publishing House and knowledge of the latest methods of sales promotion. Basic knowledge of computer application.
5) A Post Graduate degree from a recognised university in a language recognised by the Akademi. Interest in Indian Literature and general awareness about it. Knowledge of and contact with print and electronic media and literary community. Proven ability for coordination and communication. Five years’ experience relevant to the execution of the job with ability to organize programmes and processing documents/ minutes. Basic knowledge of computer application.
1) Level-10/56100-177500 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB III/15600-39100/GP-Rs.5400) (6 CPC)
2) Level-6/35400-112400 (7 CPC)
3) Level-6/35400-112400 (7 CPC)
4) Level-11/67700-208700 (7 CPC) (Pre-revised PB III /15600-39100/GP-Rs.6600) (6 CPC)
5) Level-11/67700-208700 (7 CPC)
1), 4) & 5) 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
2) & 3) 30 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
How to Apply for the post: The application in the prescribed format as given on Akademi’s Website: http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in alongwith selfattested copies of certificates of qualifications/experience etc. kept in an envelope duly superscribed “Application for the post of Officer on Special Duty (Programme)” addressed to the Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi110001 should reach within 30 days’ time from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 20-07-2019
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 19-08-2019