Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has published a notification for the recruitment of 214 Apprentice Posts 2019
1) Accountant- 05 Posts
2) Assistant HR- 125 Posts
3) Secretarial Assistant- 46 Posts
4) Electrician- 05 Posts
5) Electronics Mechanic- 03 Posts
6) Instrument Mechanic- 08 Posts
7) Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)- 12 Posts
8) Computer Operator & Programming Assistant- 10 Posts
No. of Posts: 214 Posts
1) Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
2) Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
3) ITI in Secretarial Assistant Trade.
4) ITI in Electrician Trade.
5) ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade.
6) ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade.
7) B.Sc. with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade.
8) ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade
Pay Scale: The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any transportation facility or any financial assistance towards transportation at the time of document verification/joining or during the period of training.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 24 years (born between 05.08.1995 to 05.08.2001)
Selection Process: Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply for the post: The candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade as per their eligibility, appended as Annexure-A and send it to the following address via post or courier, super scribing as “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop:- In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 23-07-2019
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 05-08-2019
Official Recruitment Notification & Application Form: Click Here