Mumbai Port Trust has published a notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager & Other Posts 2019
1) Senior Manager- 02 Posts
2) Urban Designer- 01 Post
3) Pilot – 21 Posts
4) Marine Engineer- 08 posts
No. of Posts: 32 Posts
1) Degree in Law from a recognized National/ International University. Master’s Degree in Corporate/ Maritime Law from a recognized National/ International University.
2) Bachelor of Architecture and Post Graduation (or equivalent Degree or Diploma) in Urban Design or Architecture.
3) Must hold a Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
4) MOT I Class Motor certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958. 1 year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
1) Rs. 94,000/- per month with annual increase of Rs.1000/- per annum.
2) Rs.50,000/- per month
3) & 4) For more information see official advertisement.
1) & 2) Maximum 55 years
3) & 4) Maximum 40 years
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply for the post: Candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Closing Date of Online Application Submission:
1) & 2) 07-09-2019
3) & 4) The advertisement shall remain open and applications will be considered in case the vacancies remain unfilled and/or in case additional vacancies arise.
Official Recruitment Notification: Sr Manager / Urban Dsgnr / Pilot & Marine Engnr
Official Website: Click Here