Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF) Zoological Survey Of India (Kolkata) has published a notification for the recruitment of Library & Information Assistant & Office Superintendent posts 2019
1) Library & Information Assistant- 10
2) Office Superintendent- 08
No. of Posts: 18 Posts
1) Kolkata- 05/ Shillong- 01/ Dehradun- 02/ Jodhpur- 01/ Solan- 01
2) Kolkata- 04/ Pune- 01/ Dehradun- 01/ Jabalpur- 01/ Hyderabad- 01
1) Holding analogous post on regular basis and possessing bachelor degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science of a recognized university or institute and have 2 years’ professional experience in a library under the Central or State Governments or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognized Research or Educational Institutions.Desirable Qualification:-Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university or institute.
2) Holding analogous post on regular basis or 6 years’ regular service in posts in Level-5 in the Pay Matrix or equivalent or 10 years’ regular service in the post in Level-4 of the Pay Matrix or equivalent; in the parent cadre or department; and qualification :-bachelor degree from a recognized university/ institute as essential;2 years’ experience in Accounts, Administration and Establishment work in a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body or Statutory Body as desirable.
1) & 2) Level-6 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
How to Apply for the post:
The descriptive Eligibility Criteria, Curriculum Vitae and other related matter connected with this advertisement are available in the official website of this office viz. http://www.zsi.gov.in/App/index.aspx
Applications of the interested and suitable candidates, completed in all respects should be sent through proper channel to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 06-06-2019
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 14-08-2019
Official Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here