Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has published a notification for the recruitment of Postdoctoral Fellow & JRF Posts 2020
1) Institute Postdoctoral Fellow (Mathematics)
2) Junior Research Fellow (Civil Engineering)
3) Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical/Aerospace/Civil/ Chemical Engineering)
1) The candidate should possess A Ph.D. degree in Mathematics. A solid background in functional analysis, Operator theory and Lie groups.
2) B. Tech./B. E. in Civil Engineering with valid GATE score. It is desirable that the candidate has strong background in earthquake engineering. Additional desirable areas of expertise include knowledge of seismic isolation, fluid-structure interaction, and software programs such as OpenSees, ANSYS and LS-DYNA.
3) B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace/Civil/ Chemical Engineering or related areas with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate. Candidates with BTech degree should have a valid GATE score.
1) Rs. 40,000-50,000/- per month
2) Rs. 31,000-35,000/- per month
3) Rs. 31,000/- per month
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply for the post: Candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 1) 15-03-2020, 2) 10-02-2020, 3) 17-02-2020
Online Application: Click Here