Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Professor Posts 2019
1) Professor- 06 Posts (1 SC, 5 UR)
2) Associate Professor- 06 Posts (1 SC, 5 UR)
3) Assistant Professor- 02 Posts (UR)
No. of Posts: 14 Posts
1) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
2) A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
3) A Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
1) Level 14 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200.
2) Level 13A of the Pay Matrix Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100.
3) Level 10 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 57,700-1,82,400.
Age Limit: Up to 65 years
How to Apply for the post: Candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 30-08-2019
Official Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here