ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad has published a notification for the recruitment of SRF, JRF & Other Posts 2019
1) Research Associate- 01
2) Senior Research Fellow- 02
3) Junior Research Fellow- 02
4) Data Entry Operator- 01
5) Laboratory Attendant- 02
No. of Posts: 08 Posts
1) Ph.Din (Chemistry/Entomology/Forensic Science/Environmental Science) OR M.Sc degree in Chemistry/Entomology/Forensic Science /Environmental Science having 151 Division or 60 % marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship /Associateship / Training I other engagements.
2) Master’s Degree m science (Chemistry/Environmental Science/Forensic Science/ Entomology) with NET.
3) Post Graduate Degree 111 (Chemistry/Entomology/Forensic Science/Environmental Science) with any one of the following a). Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GA TE. B). The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS. DRDO, MHRD, !CAR, ICMR, llT, Ilse, llSER, etc.
4) Intermediate or I 2thpass from recognized board. Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
5) High School or equivalent.
1) For Ph.D holders Rs. 24,000 /- p.m + HRA, For M.Sc holders Rs. 23,000 /- p.m. + HRA
2) Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA
3) Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA
4) Rs. l0,500/- per month
5) Rs. 15,800/- per month
1) Maximum 40 years
2) Maximum 35 years
3) Maximum 28 years
4) & 5) Maximum 25 years
Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply for the post: Candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Date of Interview: 17-09-2019
Official Recruitment Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here