Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer, Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO and Principal Official Language Officer posts 2019
1) Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer- 01
2) Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO- 01
3) Principal Official Language Officer- 01
No. of Posts: 03 Posts
1) Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent.
2) B.Com/M.Com with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS/MBA(Finance)/CAIIB
3) Masters Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
1) Approximate – Rs. 30,000/- per month. In addition, other benefits as Medical reimbursement, Telephone reimbursement, Canteen Subsidy and any incentive if approved are also payable as per rules.
2) Approximate- Rs.1,20,000/- per month, however higher salary may be offered to deserving candidate.
3) Negotiable. Candidate may provide the details of salary last drawn and expected.
1) Minimum: 45 years to Maximum: 55 years – i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1964 and not later than 02.07.1974 (both dates inclusive)
2) Not exceeding 61 years
3) Not exceeding 62 years
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply for the post: Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.07.2019 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 15-07-2019
Official Website: Click Here