Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited (GIPCL) Vadodara Unit & Surat Lignite Power Plant has published a notification for the recruitment of Various Posts 2019
1) Addl. General Manager (HR & A)- Vadodara Unit
2) Assistant (HR & A) on FTC- Vadodara Unit & SLPP
3) Assistant Manager (Security)- For SLPP
4) Dy. General Manager (HR&A)- For SLPP
5) Dy. General Manager (Security & Fire)- For SLPP
6) Sr. Manager / Manager (Safety)- For SLPP
7) Sr. Technician (Fire)- For SLPP
1) Post graduate degree in Human Resources/Social Work/Labour Welfare from institute/college of repute. LLB will be preferred.
2) Graduation from reputed university with minimum 50%. Candidates having law graduation and exposure to SAP working and computer literacy would be preferred.
3) Full time Graduation in any discipline from a recognised institution. Subedar Major (Honorary Caption) retired/released on completion of SSC Contract from Defence Force/ Inspector Rank /equivalent rank from para-military forces like CISF/CRPF/ITBP/BSF.
4) Post graduate degree in Human Resources/Social Work/Labour Welfare from institute/college of repute. LLB will be preferred.
5) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized institution. ExServiceman not below the rank of Captain (Army wing) or equivalent rank, like Dy. Commandant/ Asst. Commandant from CISF.
6) A First Class Graduate in Engineering/Environment Science/Science (full time) with Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety (recognized for appointment as Safety Officer under statute) from a government recognized institute. Additional qualification in Ecology & Environment Conservation, fire services and Disaster Management will be an advantage.
7) B.Sc with Sub-Officer Course or B.Sc Fire from Govt. recognized institute from any Government organization like CISF Training Institute, Nagpur Fire Training Institute etc.
1) Pay includes attractive salary, performance based variable pay, medical reimbursement self and immediate family, CPF, gratuity, superannuation etc,.
2) to 7) Pay includes attractive salary, CPF, reimbursement of mediclaim policy, etc. For positions for Surat Lignite Power Plant, Vill. Nani Naroli, Tal. Mangrol, Dist. Surat will have access to facilities at a modern township close to the power plant at SLPP with a school run by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s affiliated to CBSE.
1) Preferably not more than 50 years
2) Not more than 35 years
3) Not above 45 years, however for deserving cases age will be relaxed by 5 years
4) Preferably not more than 45 years.
5) Preferably not more than 50 years.
6) 45 years
7) Not more than 35 years
How to Apply for the post: Candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Submission: Within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. (Advertisement Published Date: 07-11-2019)