Deendayal Port Trust has published a notification for the recruitment of Male Nurses & Personnel Officer Posts 2019
1) Male Nurses
2) Personnel Officer- 01
1) Candidates must pass Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized Institution and registered as Nurse with Gujarat Nursing Council or similar Council of any other state in India. The candidates, who possessed higher qualifications in the relevant field i.e. Post-Basic B.Sc.(Nursing), M.Sc. (Nursing) would be given preference.
2) Degree from a recognised university/ institution. Post Graduate degree/diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work/Labour Welfare or allied subjects or degree in Law from a recognised university/institution.
1) Rs.23,950/- fixed consolidated
2) Rs. 24,900-50,500/-
1) Age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 15th August, 2019.
2) Up to 40 years
1) The selection of the candidates shall be made purely on the basis of merit, qualification and experience. The candidates, who possess the higher qualification and experience, would be given preference.
How to Apply for the post:
1) Applications in the prescribed format and photocopies of all testimonial should be sent to the Chief Medical Officer, Deendayal Port Trust, Port Hospital, Gopalpuri, Gandhidham 370240, Gujarat, on or before 5.9.2019, in sealed envelope subscribed “Application for contractual engagement of Nurse”.
2) Candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 1) 15-08-2019, 2) 26-07-2019
Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 1) 05-09-2019, 2) 26-08-2019