Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of CSR Professionals Posts 2019
- Two year Post Graduate Degree/Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Educational Qualification should be from Institutions/Colleges/Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates should have cleared the qualifying degree in the first attempt, with no gaps/drops in between the course.
- Candidates scoring minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying degree as mentioned above are only eligible to apply. Percentage of marks to determine eligibility would be calculated as the aggregate of all semesters irrespective of the norms / system being followed in the institute/university.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
Pay Scale: Cost to Company (CTC) per annum will be between Rs.6 lakh- Rs.10 lakh based on relevant work experience and desired skill sets. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. The premium towards Insurances will be deducted from the stipend. Work related travel expenses will be separately reimbursed as per the entitlements.