Shreyas Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 117 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Shreyas Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of 117 Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. Candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 are eligible to apply these posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 07-12-2012 to 22-12-2012. Other Details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Shreyas Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 117
Names of Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 02 posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 05 posts
3. Officer Scale-II (Information Technology): 04 posts
4. Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants): 01 post
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 post
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 posts
7. Officer Scale-I: 36 posts
8. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 66 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale I, Office Asst posts, between 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale II post and below 40 years for Officer Scale III post. Cut off date for age determining would be 01-06-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent, Proficiency in local language for Office Asst post, Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent, Proficiency in local language for Officer Scale I post, Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) post and for remaining posts candidate should refer to the notification.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the Minimum Weighted Score as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay challan of Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Shreyas Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of Shreyas Gramin Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s websitewww.shreyasgraminbank.in from 07-12-2012 to 22-12-2012. After submission of application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.shreyasgraminbank.in website and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
2. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
3. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan and make payment as mentioned in the above.
4. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
5. Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website.
6. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and submit.
7. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
Opening date of On-line Application: 07-12-2012.
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 22-12-2012.
Payment towards application fee can be made between: 07-12-2012 to 22-12-2012.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, experience, how to apply, selection procedure and other information is available at following links…
Click Here Recruitment Advt Details
Click Here for Payment of Fee Challan Form for Officer
Click Here for Payment of Fee Challan Form for Office Assistant
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates