Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 113 Officer Scale-I & Office Asst Posts: Saurashtra Gramin Bank invites applications for the post of 113 Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts for the candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 27-11-2012 to 12-12-2012. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 is mentioned below…
Saurashtra Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total number of posts: 113
Names of Posts:
1. Officer Scale-I – 50 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 63 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have above 18 years and below 28 years for Officer Scale-I Post and Between 18 years and 28 years for Office Assistant post as on 01-06-2012. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and having Proficiency in Local language.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates to become eligible must score in IBPS more than the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 19 and above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD and 17 and above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD category candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay challan of Rs.100/- for General/ OBC candidates (Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Saurashtra Gramin Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.78004587142.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply only through Online from the website www.sgbrrb.org from 27-11-2012 to 12-12-2012.
1. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.sgbrrb.org. and click on the link “Recruitment”.
2. Before applying online the candidate has to down load the fee challan and pay the fee in any Brach of Saurashtra Gramin Bank.
3. After payment of fee the candidate has to obtain the Fee Challan and check the details of Journal number, Branch Name and Branch code number, Date of deposit.
4. Before applying online the candidate have a valid E mail ID otherwise create a new E mail ID that should be in working for duration of this recruitment project.
5. The candidate revisit the www.sgb.org.in click on apply online for online submission the candidate fill the columns with correct information.
6. The candidate should obtain required essentials at time of online registration to avoid the mistakes.
7. After filling of the details completely submit the application and note down the system generated registration number and password and take a print out of the application for future use.
Opening date of On-line Application: 27-11-2012.
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 12-12-2012.
Payment towards application fee can be made between: 27-11-2012 and 12-12-2012.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply, application fee, last date for submission of online application and other details of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011 is available at below links…
Click Here for Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment Advt
Click Here for Challan Form
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates