Post Name : Junior Officers (Marketing & Operations)
Location : Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, New Delhi
Jobs Details :- Saraswat Bank, the premier and largest among the 1140 Urban Co-operative Bank in India has a network of 244 fully computerised branches on CBS platform located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New
Delhi. The total business of the Bank has crossed Rs.36,000 crore as on 30/04/2013 with zero percent net NPA. The Bank which employs over 4200 staff is now poised to expand on All India Basis and will be opening branches in the Metropolitan Cities, State Capitals and Mega Cities.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement: 23-05-2013.
- Last Date for Online Application: Within 7 Days from Date of Publication of Advt.
1-Post Name : Junior Officers (Marketing & Operations)
Qualifications : Candidates must possess Minimum First Class in B.Com/ B.Sc from recognized university. Candidates appearing for final year B.Com. / B.Sc. exams and expecting first class will be allowed to apply provisionally.
No. Of Post : 1000 Posts.
Name of the Department: Marketing & Operations
Name of Posts: Junior Officer (Clerk)
1. Mumbai : 500 Posts.
2. Thane : 200 Posts.
3. Pune : 300 Posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be below 27 years for Junior Officer Posts as on 30-04-2013.
Pay Scale : Not Specified.
How to Apply : Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications with complete details (in the formats available on our website http://www.saraswatbank.com) in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Junior Officer Marketing & Operations” within seven days to Mrs. Pearl Varghese, General Manager (HRD), The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.,
(Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.
For More Information Click Here :
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.saraswatbank.com
2. Select the Recruitment link and choose the relevant advertisement
3. Select ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link
4. Select ‘How to Apply Form’ link for instruction before filling the online application.
5. Fill all mandatory details in the Application Form, upload photograph and signature.
6. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form and attach all copies of relevant certificates and send it as mentioned above.
Apply On-Line Click Here : http://www.saraswatbank.com/RecruitmentForm/Form.html
Incoming search terms:
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates