RBI Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 98 Officers in Grade ‘B’ Vacancies: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued notification for the recruitment of 98 Officers in Grade ‘B’ Vacancies .Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-06-2013 to 11-07-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 98
Names of the Post: Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-06-1983 and not later than 01-06-1992). Upper age limit for candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D qualification will be 31 and 33 years respectively. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a first class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years or a second class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years or a Doctorate Degree with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- through online mode or off line mode. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
Online Mode: After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application and the payment process can be made by using Master/Visa debit/credit cards or internet banking. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a print out of the e receipt.
Off Line Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee through system generated CBS payment Challan form at any branches of Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Punjab National Bank/ United Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 12-06-2013 to 11-07-2013. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for further assistance.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before filling the online application read the instructions carefully.
2. Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID, Scan the photograph and signature of the candidates before filling the online application
3. Log on to www.rbi.org.in
4. Click on appropriate link to apply online.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
6. Make the payment through online or offline mode as mentioned above.
7. After filling all the payment details, submit error free application form by clicking on submit button.
8. After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for further use.
9. Registration number and password will be generated by the system which must be noted down for further assistance.
Starting Date of Online Application: 12-06-2013
Last Date of Online Application: 11-07-2013.
Starting Date for Payment of Fees-Online: 12-06-2013
Last Date of Payment of Fees-Online: 11-07-2013
Starting Date for payment of fees at Bank Branches (Off Line): 14-06-2013.
Last date of Payment of Fees – Off-Line: Within three working days of application but not later than 15-07-2013.
Date of Closure for Edit: 11-07-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 26-07-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Online Application
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates