RBI Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 37 Research Officer, Manager Posts: Reserve Bank of India invites applications for the recruitment of Research Officer and Manager Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-05-2013 to 07-06-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
RBI Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 37
Name of the Posts:
1. Research Officer Gr-B for DEPR: 10 Posts
2. Research Officer Gr-B for DSIM: 17 Posts
3. Rajbhasha Officer in Gr-A: 06 Posts
4. Manager (Technical-Civil) in Gr-B: 03 Posts
5. Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Gr-B: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 21-30 years for S.No 1, 2 Posts; maximum age limit for S.No 3 Post is 30 years and for S.No 4, 5 Posts is 35 years as on 01-05-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master’s Degree in any subject S.No 1 Post; Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay for S.No 2 Post with at least 55% marks; Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level for S.No 3 Post; Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engg or equivalent qualification for S.No 4 Post; B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engg or Electrical and Electronics Engg for S.No 5 Post with at least 60% marks & relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- + Bank Charges through online mode or offline mode. SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from the fee.
Online Mode: After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application and the payment process can be made by using Master/ Visa debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking from 08-05-2013 to 07-06-2013.
Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee system generated CBS payment Challan form through any branches of Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Bank of Maharashtra/ Indian Overseas Bank / Central Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India from 10-05-2013 to 11-06-2013.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 08-05-2013 to 07-06-2013.
Instructions to Fill Online Application:
1. Log on to www.rbi.org.in
2. Click on appropriate link to apply online
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
4. Make the payment through online or offline mode.
5. After filling all the payment details, submit error free application form by clicking on submit button.
6. After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
7. Registration number and password will be generated by the system which must be noted down for future assistance.
Commencement of On-Line application: 08-05-2013
Closure of On-Line application: 07-06-2013
Payment of Fees (On-Line): 08-05-2013 to 07-06-2013
Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off-Line): 10-05-2013 to 11-06-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 22-06-2013
Schedule of Written Exam: In the month of July/ August 2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates