PSCADB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 200 Clerk cum DEO, Field Officer Posts: The Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank Limited (PSCADB) has issued notification for the recruitment of 100 Clerk cum Data Entry Operator and 100 Field Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-06-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
PSCADB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 200
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: 100 Posts
2. Field Officer: 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 45 years for all categories.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate from a recognized University along with six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution or Graduate with ‘O’ Level Certificate from DOEACC, Govt. of India. for Clerk cum Data Entry Operator post, second Class Graduate from a recognized University along with six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution for Field Officer post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in recruitment test.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- for Scheduled Caste/Tribe and Rs.800/- for all other categories i.e General, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen, Sportsperson, Freedom Fighters and Physically Handicapped candidates. Fee should be deposited in Punjab National Bank through Challan by down loaded from the website from 10-06-2013 to 24-06-2013.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website and take the hard copy of the filled online application and send along with one colored passport size photograph to The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160019 by super scribing on the envelope “Application for the post of ___”by registered post /speed post.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Visit the website, download the Challan form and pay the fee in any Branch of Punjab National Bank.
2. Before filling online application scan the photograph and signature of the applicant.
2. After depositing the application fee, candidates are required to fill on-line Application Form which will be activated only after three working days of depositing application fee.
3. The candidates are required to fill the complete information in the on-line Application Form.
4. The applicant must read carefully all the guideline and instructions mentioned on website before submitting on-line application.
5. After submitting the online application, take the print out of the online application form and send it with required documents to the mentioned address.
Last Date for depositing fee in Punjab National Bank: 24th June 2013.
Last Date for submission of On-line Application: 29-06-2013 upto 5:00 PM
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates