Pallavan Grama Bank has posted employment notification for the 164 of Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 with a valid score card are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 19-12-2013 to 06-01-2014.
Total No. of Vacancies: 164
Name of the Post:
1. Officer JMG Scale – I: 93 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 71 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University with proficiency in local language for all posts. Candidates are required to possess proficiency in Tamil and must have passed Tamil as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.pallavangramabank.in from 19-12-2013 to 06-01-2014. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.pallavangramabank.in website.
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the Challan or through NEFT and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should ensure that on deposit the fee the branch issues a receipt which includes the Journal Number, Branch Code Number and Date of Deposit.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. After payment of the fees the candidates should re visit the banks website and fill up the online application form.
6. Branch code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be correctly filled in the application form at appropriate place.
7. After filling all details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button
8. The candidates should note or remember the Registration Number and Password for future reference and use.
9. After submitting online application, candidates should keep two copies of the print out of the system generated form for any future reference.
Opening date for online registration: 19-12-2013
Closing date for online registration: 06-01-2014.
Last Date for Re print: 21-01-2014.
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates