Manipur Rural Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Officer, Asst posts: Manipur Rural Bank invites online applications for the recruitment of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card can apply through online from 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Manipur Rural Bank Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer (Scale I): 06 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be within 18-28 years as on 01-06-2012. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must be proficient in local language.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant. Refer notification for post wise qualifying score details.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others in the form of Challan (available in the Bank’s website) through CBS (Account No 9001050011741) at any of the Branches of Manipur Rural Bank from 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through bank’s website from 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013. After submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and submit it along with original CBS Challan, photo copies of all required certificates and same in original at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to its official website
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Revisit the website and Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
5. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference.
6. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013
Opening Date for Online Registration: 11-06-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 24-06-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 09-07-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates