Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Clerk, Officer Vacancies: Karnataka Bank a leading technologically advanced private sector Bank has issued notification for Clerk and Officer Scale I posts to work at its Branches/ Offices located across India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-03-2013 to 15-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Karnataka Bank Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Name of the Post:
2. Officer Scale I
Age Limit: Candidates must be of age below 28 years for clerk posts and 30 years for Officer Post as on 01-02-2013. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate from any recognized university. Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English for Clerk post and Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Engineering or Agricultural Sciences or Law for Officers post.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.250/- (Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ ST candidates). Candidates should fill in the requisite details in the online application form and make the payment of fees online using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online. No other mode of payment of Fees will be accepted.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Online Test. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can submit the applications only through online mode from the Karnataka Bank’s website only between 01-03-2013 to 15-03-2013.Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form after online submission and retain it to be produced if called for Personal Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.karnatakabank.com and select the ‘Careers’ link to start the Online Application process.
2. Then the candidates must click on the link for the post to be applied.
3. Candidates must select the ‘Apply Online’ link to apply.
4. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors.
5. Upload photo and signature in required fields.
6. Make the payment of application fee online using debit card/ credit card / net banking.
7. After filling al the details click on submit button.
8. Retain the system generated Registration Number and Password.
9. Take print of Application Form and retain it for submission if called for Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15-03-2013
Tentative date of Online Test: 13-04-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt of Clerk Posts
Click here for Recruitment Advt of Officer Posts
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates