Indian Bank has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018.
The Indian Bank is inviting online applications from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
Posts: Probationary Officers
Name of the Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
SC – 62
ST – 31
OBC – 112
General – 212
Total No. of Posts: 417 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age Limit: Minimum: 20 Years, Maximum: 30 Years
Application Fee :
Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD Candidates
Rs. 600/- for all others
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 1st August 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th August 2018
- Download of Call Letters for Online Exam (Prelims) : After 24th September 2018
- Date of Online Exam (Preliminary) : 6th October 2018
- Result of Online Exam (Preliminary) : 17th October 2018
- Download of Call Letters for Online Exam (Mains) : 22nd October 2018
- Date of Online Exam (Mains) : 4th November 2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates