Gurgaon Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013, apply before 30/12/2013.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer Scale-III
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.25700-31500/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS.
- Nationality : Indian
Personal Interview : Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the
Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.
Interview Centre: The Interview will be held at the Gurgaon centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online on 12.12.2013 and 30.12.2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 30/12/2013
Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates