Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 219 Officer, Asst Posts: Allahabad UP Gramin Bank has issued notification for filling up of 219 Officer Scale – I, Office Assistant posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and possess valid Score card are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates have to apply online from 30-05-2013 to 14-06-2013. The information like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank is mentioned below…
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 219
Name of the posts:
1. Officer Scale – I: 99 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 120 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 years and below 28 years for Officers Scale-I post and between 18 to 28 years for Office Asst post as on 01-06-2012.Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card Details: Candidates must possess valid IBPS Score Card in CWE conducted by IBPS for RRB’s in September 2012 and should have minimum weighted score as 89 & above marks for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS for Office Asst posts and 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS for Office Scale I post.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.100/- and SC/ST/PWD Candidates must pay Rs.20/- as Application Fee in the form of Challan through CBS at any of the branches of Allahabad Bank or Allahabad UP Gramin Bank in CBS Account No. 50153718140 of Allahabad Bank & CBS Account No-10860200000240 of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank for Officer Scale-I and in CBS AccountNo-50153718071 of Allahabad Bank & CBS Account No -10860200000259 of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank for Office Assistant post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the performance in RRBs CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and personnel interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website from 30-05-2013 to 14-06-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates have to ensure that the E-Mail ID (as specified in the online Application form while applying for RRB’s – Common Written Exam CWE is conducted in September 2012) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
2. First Candidates have to log on to its official website and click on the “Recruitment/ Careers”.
3. Take Print out of Challan and make the payment.
4. Candidates have to obtain the Counter foil Copy of the fee payment Challan with Branch Name, Code No, Date of deposit & Amount.
5. Revisit the Bank’s Website and Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
6. Take a print out of the completed online application.
7. The applicant should sign and affix his/ her recent photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents.
Starting Date for Online Application: 30-05-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 14-06-2013
Payment of Application Fees: 30-05-2013 to 14-06-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Challan form
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates