AGVB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 267 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has issued notification for 267 Posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card are eligible for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 02-04-2013 to 15-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
AGVB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 267
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 02 Posts
2. Officer Scale – II (Chartered Accountant): 02 Posts
3. Officer Scale – II (Law Officer): 01 post
4. Officer Scale – II (Treasury Manager): 01Post
5. Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer): 02 Posts
6. Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 07 Posts
7. Officer Scale – I: 116 posts
8. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 136 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 21 and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts, above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I & Officer Scale II General Banking, PG Degree in Marketing for Marketing Officer Post, Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer, Degree in Law from recognized University for Law Officer post, CA from Institute of Chartered Accounts of India for Chartered Accountant Post & Treasury Manager Post.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST & Others) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for IT Officer , 115 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Marketing Manager post , 122 marks & above for all (115 & above for SC/ST) for CA & Treasury Manager post, 121 marks & above for all (113 & above for SC/ST) for law Officer post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan any of the Branches of the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank in CBS Account No.7281050002128 between 02-04-2013 to 15-04-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.agvbank.co.in from 02-04-2013 to 15-04-2013. After submission of the online application candidates should take the print out of the application.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on www.agvbank.co.in
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Candidate should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
7. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
8. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
9. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Starting Date for Online Application: 02-04-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 15-04-2013.
Payment of Application Fee: 02-04-2013 to 15-04-2013.
For Advertisement Click Here
For Challan Click Here
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information refer to the Employment New Paper Dated 30 March – 05 April 2013 Page No 14.
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates